Sunday, December 13, 2020

Buying beer in a convenience store.

Holding a 24 ounce bottle of beer I neared the front of the line and discovered three young teenage girls behind me.

Target of opportunity. A Karen was behind them. Fire mission!

As I dug out for my ID I turned to the teenagers and said, "Hi! I'm Uncle Al, the Kiddie's pal! I got my ID out. Who needs beer and cigarettes?"

The girls bounced up and down and squealed, "I do! I do!" It was obvious they knew what I was up to.

The Karen exploded and started babbling incoherently about buying beer for kids only to find three teenaged girls laughing themselves silly while pointing at her.

Nothing more satisfying tham watching a Karen feeling stupid while three teenagers laugh at her.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment