Tuesday, December 15, 2020

I see where BLM is upset because Joe Biden isn't giving them enough attention

What did they expect?

Did they expect to be offered a place on Biden's cabinet?

Did they think they would be allowed into the oak paneled room and join them for brandy and cigars? Did they think that they would be invited to marry their daughters?

Nope. Lucy just jerked the football out from under from Charlie Brown again. 

It's been going on for decades. It happens every election. The inner city black community is promised the great pie in the sky, loaded into the buses to vote and is dropped off again and the instant they get off the bus the promises are instantly forgotten about.

I suppose that sometimes they got some kind of trinket like an Obama phone but they don't even do that anymore.

I guess black lives don't matter much to Joe Biden anymore now that the election is over with.

Actually it's not just Biden. I see where BLM and Antifa had a falling out of some sort in Portland. While I don't know any of the details, my guess is that Antifa had finished using BLM for their purposes and sent them packing.

Why are they surprised?










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment