Monday, December 14, 2020

What a scam!

I woke up to find my so-called smart phone with about 40 unwanted, unsolicited ads, followed by a note from Google telling me I had 6 adware viruses. They wanted $2.99 to make them go away.

I coughed up but I can see in the near future I am going to throw the damned phone away and go back to a simple flip phone.

The only reason I even have a smart phone is for work and I will probably be retiring soon. 

I am fortunate not to be one of those zombies that spends 12 hours a day staring at a damned smart phone. I have a life somewhere else.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment