Tuesday, December 1, 2020

No! No! You;re doing it all wrong!

You know who you are and I see what you did.

It's a snow morning and you went outside, started your car ane went back inside again to get ready for work. You're destroying the entire planet and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! You're polluting MY atmosphere and I have to breathe your terrible exhaust smoke while you dawdle around getting ready to go to work.

The proper way to get your car ready to go to work on a snowy day is to get up a little earlier, dress warmly and go outside. You remove every single flake of snow off of your car, scrape the windshield and all windows until they are 100% crystal clear. Don't forget the mirrors.

Once that is done you may then get into the driver's seat and fire up the car and drive out into the street and shiver as the car heats up and the heater starts blowing warm air. Or if you care to you can avoid the shivers by dressing up like Nanook of the North.

The drawback to bundling up is that as soon as the heater warms up you will start sweating like a pig.

When your breath starts to condense and stick to the windshield you should turn up the blower and see what happens. I suppose if the car has not heated up yet and your windshield is fogged up you can let your car run while you scrape off the inside of your windshield, but be quick about it. Can't be wasting our precious resources!

Some time ago someone asked me about this. They were worried about running their car and wasting energy. They asked me what I did.

"I've got a pretty good job, " I said. "I can AFFORD to waste our precious natural resources. I get up early and warm up my pickup."

I don't think they handled that one well.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment