Wednesday, December 30, 2020

It's not the years, it's the mileage

And that's all I have to say about that.

I have survived another Christmas. I do want to live to at least another Thanksgiving.

While O loathe Christmas, I love Thanksgiving. When the Good Lord decides to pull the plug on me I hope it's after a Thanksgiving and before a Christmas.

This is my 70th year and I want to dedicate it to gardening and bird houses, and of course sarcasm.

Speaking of sarcasm on my hometown's FB page they posted a picture of an old schoolhouse built in 1857 as a school. It's has served several other purposes since.

I posted that after it opened  I had to walk to school to get there back in the day from the other end of town.

Some imbecile will come along and point out that I would have to be 170 years old for that to happen and I will explain that I attribute my age and health to not drinking any cheap booze and that I drink good booze of the top shelf and as much as I can get  my hands on.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment