Monday, December 21, 2020

What makes you think anybody else does?

I was talking to one of the guys once about Camp Perry and forgot his wife was in earshot.

I told him the bet part of Perry was the lucrative product endorsements and the hot groupie action. His wife barged in on that one and she asked, gaspingly, "Women go to those matches?"

"Sure," I replied. "Back when you were a hot young chick didn't you put on your shortest, tightest skirt, paint your lips and go out and try and score a young handsome shooter at the rifle range?"

"I never did that," she snapped back defensively.

"So what makes you think anyone else does?" I replied.

Sarcasm. Some people don't understand it. 


Let's go to Attu. There's a hot, willing woman behind every tree!






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment