Thursday, December 10, 2020

I read where some idiot in a letter to the editor said

that Trump was secretly trying to subvert the election or some such stuff. The writer didn't seem too bright.

My reply was the usual droll, "If it's such a secret then how come they let a peon like you in on it? After all, you don't have a clearance or a need to know."

The comment was deleted, of course.

The reason it is such a secret is because the media is not doing its job of keeping us informed and Big Tech is censoring things as they see fit.

It's no secret that Trump is contesting the election and from most sources I have read is correct in doing so. It's clearly been a fraudulent election. In fact in PA it looks to be so corrupt I seriously question the legitimacy of our entire state government.

This will actually change me little because I live a lot like Heinlen has stated.

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”


I suppose some day I will run into trouble but I guess that's just going to be the cost of a life lived the way I chose.

 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment