Monday, April 19, 2021

I just made contact with my oldest friend's son

I held him as an infant and the ususal things someone does with his friend's kid. From afar I watched him grow up.

I remember the first time I dealt with him as an adult. I was in town and decided to drop in on his father with a small keg of beer. The father wasn't in town but the son was. He was a young man now.

I wound up dropping anchor with him and the two of us drank the beer together. He was no longer my friend's son anymore. He had become my friend, too. We talked long into the night as adults.

Good hearing from him. We've both had interesting experiences and there are a few things I won't share but somewhere...in the strangest of spots he learned one of life's lessons, the lesson of integrity.

888888888888888888888888888888

In other gnus, there are now grounds to call the Derek Chauvin case a mistrial thanks to Maxine Waters running her mouth with threats if Chauvin isn't found guilty.

If I were the judge I would make her own it by stating that "because of the comments and threats made by Maxine Waters and other elected officials the jury has been tainted and is no longer able to give the defendant a fair trial. I am declaring a mistrial".

Charles Manson almost got his trial tossed when then president Richard Nixon ran his mouth. Fortunately for him he caught himself and corrected things.

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment