Saturday, April 17, 2021

I was

laughing my ass off watching the Little Rascals. The kid wants to be a street car conductor when he grows up and his mother is aghast and wants him to be President of the United States.

BTDT.

Four more kids later my mother was probably just very grateful none of us were in prison.

Lately I have done some thinking about my childhood.

I have come to the conclusion that not only do the kids grow up but so do the parents.

This also explains another thing to me. Sometimes the kids grow up faster than their parents as displayed the other day. I asked a kid how old he was and he said "I'm eight."

I looked at him and with a straight face said, "When I was your age I was twelve." His eyes lit up and I knew he understood he was being bullshitted by and old man.

The mother looked at me confused and asked, "How could that possibly be?"

A couple of months ago called an older man, "Young man" and he shot back he was older than me. I asked him how old he was and he said he was eighty six.

I looked at him and snapped back and said, "You ought to be ashamed of yourself! When I was your age I was ninety two!"

I thought he would wet his pants laughing.

Just shows to go you that middle age is a mess. That's where people take life too seriously.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment