Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Piccolo's got green spots on him! What do we do?

As the oldest son my parents would run me straight to the emergency room.

My younger brother would be taken to the doctor's office when he got them.

Next would be my sister. Mom would call the doctor and get told to get a bottle of green spot remover at the drugstore.

The middle sister would get them and her older sister would apply the green spot remover and mantion it to Mom.

The baby sister would see the green spots in the mirror, open the medecine cabinet and apply the remover to herself and casually mention she had finished the last of it.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment