Thursday, April 22, 2021

Protip. The refrigerator has another goood use.

When you have a fire alarm that goes off when you are burning beef or starts chirping because of a low battery the best place to put it is in the refrigerator.

I don't have a land line anymore but when I did I always made sure the cord was long enough to put the phone in the fridge. 

I suppose I could have simply unplugged it but it was more satisfying to know it was still ringing off the hook.

I can remember a couple of times when I did that and said, "Ring, you bastard, RING."




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. And sometimes I think I'm loony. You take the cake! Make sure that goes in the fridge as well. sr

    ReplyDelete