Monday, April 26, 2021

On a recent flight home from San Francisco I wandered into the attendent's station after using the head and asked for a bottle of water.

Several minutes before a rather busty woman had wandered back to use the head and she had the word "Guess" stenciled on her skin tight T-shirt right across her boobs.

When I saw the attendant I said she ought to give me a bottle of water for behaving myself and keeping my mouth shut.

She asked me why.

"Did you see that woman with the skin tight T-shirt that said "Guess?" written across her boobs?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" she asked.

"I was going to guess they're implants but decided to keep my mouth shut."

She blushed a bit but broke out laughing and asked me what I drink. I told her Irish, scotch or bourbon. 

She opened a locker, fished around a few seconds and schlpped me a little bottle of Dewars.

As she handed it to me she told me to behave myself.



 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment