Saturday, April 24, 2021

So you want to defund the police, huh?

"So who is going to protect you from people like me?"


Crickets.

The  other one I liked is the time I heard some hippie say that they'd just go and visit a survivalist if they ran out of food during an emergency.

"What if I won't give you any food?" asked the survivalist.

"Oh, well we'll just take it."

"What if I won't let you take it?" asked the survivalist. 

"You can't stop us," said the hippie.

"What if I simply shoot you in the face? I suppose if I did that you would not only not need any food but I could probably butcher you could become food," replied the survivalist.

Deer in the headlights look.

There are too damned many people on this earth that appeaar to have no true sense of reality. The do not understand how things work.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment