Friday, April 30, 2021

I just read where a woman got arrested for bestiality.

Of course I think it's pretty nasty but the more I think about it if the dog and the woman are happy then it's really nobody's business.

In fact if they want to get married that's just fine by me.

If it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg...

The older I get the less I really care about stupid stuff although I suppose things like that should be regulated to behind closed doors.

While it doesn't break my leg it both injures me and costs me money. It hurts my eyes and eye bleach ain't cheap.

We got bigger things to worry about than someone screwing the pooch in Alabama.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that the pooch likes Velveeta cheese? sr

    ReplyDelete