Saturday, April 3, 2021

Returned from the bank where I paid a bill. I got back 17 cents in change.


I looked at the dime, nickel and two cents and said. "Wow! Seventeen cents! Shoot! A fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all of that money! That's gotta be at least three hookers and an 8-ball worth of blow!"
Both bank tellers, both women, were laughing themselves silly.
Enter Karen behind me who just HAD to barge in announce "That's not funny!"
"Words spoken by a woman that's not worth one of my seventeen cents," I replied. "Why? Ya looking to make a little change?"
The two tellers totally lost it. I pocketed my 17 cents and left.

When the woman got to the teller I had just left she asked her, "Did that man just insinuate I was a prostitute?"

They both lost it again.
The older I get the more ridiculous day to day life seems.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment