Thursday, June 10, 2021

As some of you have figured out by now

that while I do not object to free advice, I don't suffer fools very well. 

I was in San Francisco and was buying groceries and reached into the dairy case for milk. I wanted 2% regular milk. I grabbed 2% milk and someone commented that there was lactose free 2% a couple down.

"Thanks, I'm good." I answered.

Now it should have ended then and there but he started giving me a big spiel extolling the virtues of lactose free milk and everything it does up to and including curing the common cold.

I looked at him and smiled warmly. "But I LIKE $hitting my pants," I said and walked off leaving him looking confused.

Enough is enough.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. But lactose milk helps flatulence. I hope you wear depends lol. sr

    ReplyDelete