Sunday, June 20, 2021

The older I get the more I realize that

children raise children.

One of my friends told me he was raised by his grandparents and it sure shows. His grandparents were not his buddy pal they were in effect his parents and trained him right.

As I age and look back on things I see I was raised by a woman that had led a sheltered life in suburbia and didn't have a clue and a genius that had been around the block a few times. I got lucky because I know many people that have been raised by sheltered suburbanites and a lot of them turned out to be outright stupid.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I was raised in the suburbs, and I got lucky also. I'm quite intelligent. sr

    ReplyDelete