Wednesday, June 16, 2021

I'm generally not picky about airline amenities.

I'd be just as comfortable sacking out on top of mail bags as I would be in First Class generally and probably a lot more comfortable doing that than being stuffed in a middle seat between two fat ladies which happens to me all too often.

At least on top of the mailbags you can shift around a little and get comfortable.

What I ask for from an airline is to be on schedule. 

I don't want missed connections, running to a damned ticket counter and all lost luggage and the assorted crap that goes with it. Just be on time.

I want to take off, arrive in schedule and be able to walk and not run to meet my connection and arrive there without having to be the last person boading and jump aboard like Indiana Jones dodging an opening up in the ground chasm.

One thing they did during Covid that they ought to still do is board rear to front. It's a lot nicer than all those boarding by groups based on ticket price circus parades go.

I always seem to get stuck in the last group with all the cripples, beggars, dwarfs, hunchbacks and lepers. 

I do know a way of curing this and making them go back to the Covid board rear to front, though.

If all the people in the last group or two would start hassling the First Class passengers on the way past by acting like cripples and the like the First Class passenger complaints would make the airlines change things.

I would have no problem myself walking past them spatzing out and begging. "Alms. Alms for the poooor. Alms for the poor!" as I walk like a hunchback with my tongue hanging out ans wagging in the breeze.    

 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment