Saturday, June 5, 2021

Read yesterdays post and you will understand a little better

I have this dream occasionally and it hit me last night, probably as a result of yesterdays's post. 

It's the old disabled aircrewstory Hollywood has run a few times. Someone managed to land the airplane intact. In this case me. 

So I get on the PA and bull$shit the passengers into thinking I'm a hotshot pilot to settle them down and swear them to secrecy that they won't identify me because I don't want to be pestered by the media and have my peaceful life destroyed.

Even the attendents swear to secrecy. They say they'll name me as Dan Cooper which is perfect for the situation. Perfect!

I have no memory of getting the plane on the ground. In the next part I was sneaking out of the cockpit and got off acting like a passenger to fit in.

Somehow I get the beast down without too much damage and slip out with the rest of the passengers and hauled in for the big debriefing. On the way I slip into the men's room and lose the mob, go out to a cab and adios.

In the debriefing someone's dip-$hit do-good grandmother doesn't seem to get it. She insists I should be rewarded and rats me out. After the debriefing some kind soul knocks silly but it's too late. I barely get home and the feds show, dragging the press with them.

I open the door, point to my 'Come back with a warrant' door mat, slam the door and sneak out the back and flee to a motel for a good night's sleep.

Of course things have a bad habit of snowballing and the more I try to disappear the more I get dragged back into the circus. Finally I decide to release a statement in the form of an online video.

I ask the public to find out who ratted me out so I can make arrangements to destroy their life as they have destroyed mine. It comes forth inside a couple of days and I make another video listing her as Snitch of the Century and ask the public to make their life as miserable as possible as they have done to my life.

Then I pack my seabag and it's up the gangway and off to sea for a good, long time. Six or eight months later I finally come ashore and a lone reporter knocks on my door. I snap his picture with my cell phone and ask him if he wants to be in a video listing him as second place snitch of the century he flees. Apparently he found out what happened to Snitch of the Century. 

I hope this one doesn't keep recurring like the pickup truck dreams I used to have until it finally got settled but it's odd that it showed up last night.

I've posted the pickup recurring dream and finally the last episode of it I managed to come out on top and simply get my pickup replaced with something suitable. The dream has not returned since. If you want to dig back a couple hundred posts or so have at it.



 















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment