Monday, June 14, 2021

I feel....

I've been sick and tired of this feel business for decades. I'm supposed to live my life based on someone's feelings, huh?

Sorry. How about 'NO'?  Yeah, 'NO'.

Truth be known, I really don't care about your feelings. No, not even a little tiny bit.

I don't care if this morning you were sitting on the toilet turning inside-out and tried to drag the tub over to puke in while your head was exploding. I am not going to change my life and/or give up my rights because of your stupid feelings.

Get over it and maybe you won't feel as bad.

Incicentally if you felt like that when you got up you might try laying off of the booze and/or cocaine or at least try and keep it down a bit. That's the usual culprit.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. You are spot on. I hate when people ask how are you? They truly don't give a damn and I feel the same. They are just being polite. Just say hi and leave it at that. sr

    ReplyDelete