Saturday, June 19, 2021

I see where businesses and such are trying to redefine beauty.

which is typical of the times.

There is a lot of 'it's OK to be fat' going around these days and I suppose it IS ok to be fat. I don't think anyone ought to be thrown in jail for it. Just don't try and tell me it's beautiful. It isn't.

I see where the word went out that the Victoria's Secret people are playing the game of redefining beauty and my guess is a lot of people are not buying it. They may not wind up going broke but I'm reasonably sure it's going to cost them a lot of money.

I do not think the customer base is interested in seeing a bunch of purple haired tattooed disfigured fat women. If they want to they can see any number of them live and in person at any Walmart.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Quite humorous, but society has changed its attitude. We are in an era where we are to embrace our bodies no matter size. Did you take a survey on people's opinions? Question: If you and a fat woman were the only two people on earth, would you give up sex? sr

    ReplyDelete