Thursday, July 28, 2022

All sorts of stuff going on

It's gonna be hit or miss for a while as internet access is going to be weird for a couple of weeks.

i'll also be pushed for time to post.As it stands now for at least the next two weeks I am living rough and will be posting under less than ideal conditions.

Sorry, no detials. Over the years I have had a'The Show Must Go On' attitude and I guess I still have it. One good difference, though. I don't have to rely on the touch pad anymore.

I have a wireless mouse which makes thinga a bit easier. I do have AC but it's in a fixed loaction and it serves only to keep the machine's battery up and running.  Fortunately the battery has a pretty good life expectency.

As for the internet, that's sketchy, too. I can walk to a free WiFi or I can use my cell phone for a limited amount. Still, I' veposted under worse conditions so I suppose it's not too bad.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment