Monday, July 11, 2022

I just had a chat with one of the local kids about integrity.

.
and I have to admit that I was very pleased to find out that he knows that just because something is legal doesn't make it right. I was actually somewhat stunned to hear him also use Anne Frank as an example.

Too many poeple mistake integrity for blind obedience to the various rules and regulations laid out by the government. Many of these laws are pretty arbitrary. Personally when I decide as to if I am going to obey or break a law I look carefully at it and see if it makes sense or is too tyrannical for my taste.

It is good to see a younger person that is well on his way to being an outlaw.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment