Friday, July 8, 2022

The show must go on!


So it looks like I have to $hit another post and it was interrupted by breakfast and now I have to clean up this post because the cat crossed the keyboard a couple of times which seems to be routine around here.

I am still getting fallout from something I did about 60 years ago. I guess it's an Irish thing. Kind of like Irish Alzheimer's where you forget everything but the grudges.

Anyway, I was a kid and everytime we went to a wedding my grandmother would pinch my cheek and say, "You're next!"

I complained to my dad who pretty much said, "Whaddya gonna do?" I walked off.

A couple of months some great aunt passed and then it was my turn. I pinched my grandmother on the cheek and said, "You're next!"

Of course I did catch hell for it but my grandmother never did it to me again so it was well worth it.

There is nothing more satisfying than being disciplined by a man that is having a very hard time keeping a straight face.



.,
To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment