Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Now another government hassle has begun

My Coast Guard physical. I just shot it into the National Maritime centar and we shall see what we shall see.

The last time I got a bunch of questions asked me and had to jump through a couple of hoops but all in all it wasn't too bad.

Back in the day it wasn't bad at all. A license renewal required an application and a letter of service. You signed a statement that you were physically fit to do the job.The process took a few minutes and was free.

Now I hear renewals are running about 90 days, cost about $135 and up.

Physicals require a ten page form to be filled out and if you had anything wrong with you it requires all sorts of doctor's statements etc etc. 

I would not be surprised to find out that the Navy's paperwork for a Top Gun aviator is less than the Coasties demand.

Anyway I sent it in.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment