Friday, July 1, 2022

Of nuns, Nazis and German shepherds.


What about nuns, Nazis and German shepherds? Is this guy sick?

The sick part is often open for argument. Ask the kid I met many years ago on a ride to the boat for crew change. There were 8 of us in a van. Seven seagoing guys and the driver and we were headed to New York running up the NJ Turnpike. 

I was preoccupied and looking out the window on the passengers side. He was on the driver's side and apparently some hot babe of some sort passed us and he got an eyeful. "I like busty blondes," he said. How about you?"

In a bored tone I answered, "Nuns, Nazis, and German shepherds. They got this pretty good website I'll let you check it out when we get to the boat."

The kid blushed and said nothing but I caught the skipper riding shotgun out of the corner of my eye turn and look at me with a smirk. He turned back and shook his head. He was probably thinking 'What website?' The ship's laptop doesn't allow much of anything but business related stuff and emails. 

Later that day when we were on board the skipper looked at me and said, "Nuns, Nazis and German shepherds, huh? That was a pretty good one. You have the kid believing we're all a bunch of perverts!"

"Aren't we?"I returned.

"Wel l l l l, to a point I guess we are but that's different," he replied. "Keep 'em guessing, huh?"

"Pretty much. Why not?" I answered. The skipper grinned.

The following day the kid saw me and simply said to me, "You're an a$$hole!" I laughed like hell. He had figured it out.

88888888888888888888888888888888

The nuns, Nazis and German shepherds line reared it head a couple years later but that's another story.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment