Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The telemarketers that sell reduced auto insurance are now getting a new and improved answer.

I tell them I am Amish and have horses.

I think the next on line sales are going to get a reply. I will tell them I am Amish and their computer now has the Amish virus that works on the honor system. Please delete all the files on your hard drive.

Keep it coming! The Piccolo Bag of Bull$hit is bottomless!




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. The piccolo bullshit is bottomless! You bum bastard! The only drunk more full of shit than piccolo is Kaso, you degenerate bum! Go pound sand bums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetheart. It's good to know I live rent-free inside your head. Call me!

      Delete