Thursday, July 21, 2022

Let's talk about Patrick Dougan or Mike O'Leary a bit.

Then again, maybe I'll wait until after I retire.

I have watched both of them very carefully and learned a lot from them. They have taught me a lot and a lot of young sailors should watch people like that very carefully and learn from them. Both of these people have an awful lot to teach us.

More on what later.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

4 comments:

  1. Baltimore just called

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want me to continue? I can continue and have witnesses to back me up. I've also saved your snarky comments in my file and can produce them in seconds.

    FWIW I welcome all opposing views presented respectfully.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Incidentally you can attack me all you want. When you made a personal attack on Kaso you sealed your own fate. Petty little tyrants like you generally never know when to quit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't bother me. Until he shows up at my house, they are only words. The gentleman obviously needs help, and I hope he gets it.

      Delete