Sunday, October 9, 2022

Being holed up here with Kitty in a hotel

can sometimes be a pain in the ass,

last night around 0100 some pimplebrain pulled the fire alarm and Kitty bolted under the bed.

That meant I had to throw the matteress off, lift the box spring and haul him out to stuff him into the cat carrier.

Then I pulled on some pants and grabbed a jacket and shoes and the pair of us were outside freezing our asses off for about an hour while the fire department cleared the building.

The general consensus here was along the lines of a lynch mob, of course. I did notice a couple of liberal types that made excuses for thugs and things mumbling about how the perp should be rat-packed by an angry mob.

I guess the attitude changes when it happens to them personally.

I heard rumors that the perp had been ID'd by a hall camera.

I'll have a word with one of the insiders and find out who it was.

There's this goofy convention here and they were relieved to find out the perp was not one of them.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment