Tuesday, October 11, 2022

"No. I'm not going to drink until I'm 25.

because that's when your brain fully develops," said a certain young man that I have considered a man since he was about 13.

Then again what else can you expect from an Embry-Riddle student with a 4.0 as a freshman?

He calculates the numbers.

He likely figures if he starts drinking when his brain is fully developed he has more brain cells to lose and can party one hell of a lot harder and STILL not turn himself into a vegetable!

I gotta admit that he makes sense even though I started drinking beer at about 12.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment