Friday, October 28, 2022

Cops are not entirely stupid

I wandered into my local Sheetz (read convenience store) to buy a loose single.

A cop I know was walking out. He glanced at me and asked "Do you know someone that said "Hold her for thirty days and if noone claims her she's yours?"

"Moe Howard said that," I replied. "I think he was playing Captain Dodge in 'Uncivil Warriors."

"Just checkin'" said the cop with a smirk.

Go back and read the 1 Oct post I made.

My guess is that Karen went straaight to Ossifer Obie and complained. The copp's smirk told me he found the episode rather amusing.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment