Sunday, October 23, 2022

I set myself up to move back into the house as soon as it gets heat.

Bunk, small table, two chairs.

The bunk has three drawers beneath if so I should have enough space as I plan on living small there.

We shall see what we shall see.

000000000000000000000000000000000

I am now at the stage where I am beginning to believe that had the whole place been lost I would have been a lot better off and in many respects a free man.

I could have just collected an insurance check, sold the lot as is and been off on my next adventure in life.

The older I get the more I realize that I have a storage space full of just plain stuff.



 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment