Sunday, October 30, 2022

I got a "Who do you think you are?"

After telling someone to go away.

Her timing was spot on. I was wearing my usual brown snap brim fedora with the 2-1/2 inch brim.

"See that hat? I said. "I'm a private eye. When I'm in the office you can find a revolver and a bottle of bourbon in my desk drawer."

Shocked, she asked, "Are you carrying a revolver?"

"No, Lady. I'm just glad to see you," I said in a voice just OOZING with sarcasm.

It probably went over her head but it was obvious she didn't know whether to $hit or go blind and didn't have enough sense to just close one eye and fart. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment