Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Peeling the paint off of the garage walls.

This looks like a job for Superman!

Or at least a more powerful pressure washer than the 2000 PSI unit I have.

Off to Homeless Depot to rent one that throws 4000 psi out.

The little one I have was doing the job but it was a real slug fest. It took forever to do a small part of the garage. It's an electric.

The one I am going to try tomorrow is a gas operated unit that will probably do the job a LOT faster.

If that doesn't work I'll just buy a case of beer and hit it hard because years ago I was told that my piss could peel paint off of a wall.

THEN I'll pressure wash it because dilution is the solution!



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment