Friday, October 21, 2022

I am VERY SERIOUSLY considering

selling off ALL my $hit, leaving it all behind and buying about a 30 foot sailboat in Florida or Louisiana and simply moving aboard.

My stuff is all in a storage locker and I would just love to watch the look on the face of the person that may end up buying it as he goes through it.

There are a couple of things I would like to pass on but other than that none of it means anything to me anymore.

Someone else who had been through a fire similar to mine told me that after it was all said and done he wished the whole thing had gone up.

I am seriously beginning to see his point.

Seriously.

I am beginning to start the idea of being close to 71 and starting over.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment