Thursday, May 23, 2024

I just got an answer from my letter to my 6 YO pen pal.

She's such a sweetie. 

I sent her a letter with an SASE and when she found it in the mail box she almost instantly wrote me back and stuffed it in my mailbox and put the flag up.

I noticed the flag and realized what had likely happened and there it was.

I truly hope to hell she looked both ways and carefully crossed the street. Next letter I send her I am going to explain how to put it into HER mailbox to have it mailed to me.

She sent me a big pink heart with my name in it in her childish scrawl and it currently resides on the refrigerator held there with a magnet. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment