Friday, May 10, 2024

I'm not much of a motorcycle guy but

I suppose if I wanted to get one it would probably be a Royal Enfield 500cc bullet with a sidecar. I kinda like both the looks of it and the sound of it. There's something pretty Old School about them that I like.

That being said, as soon as someone says they like something the floodgates burst open with everyone and their cousin telling someone what's wrong with their choice or what there is out there that's better or what's new and improved. 

I generally concede to all argument that something is faster, more fuel efficient, whatever.

But when it comes down to it, I get what I like and live with it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S e if wESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment