Monday, May 6, 2024

Let's see how that one worked out. BLM.

I have not heard much from them lately. I admit I'm behind the times and don't do a lot of digging which I probably should.

Still, I recall a while ago that the big shots in the organization bought a compound of some sort in California and that's about the last I've seen of them.

I have not heard of one single kid getting a hot meal or a scholarship or for that matter, anything from them and if I had to guess it's just another rip-off hiding behind the non profit label.

=================================
Why we have allowed people of ANY race or political bent to loot is well beyond me. If I had my way, looters would simply be shot outright.

Rules for engagement: Be seen leaving a business or residence with something you obviously have not paid for or carrying a Molotov cocktail or reasonable facsimile during a period of civil unrest gets you a trip to the hospital or the morgue.

(Personally if I were in the position of sending my people out to stop looters I would have a quiet word with them and point out that they were to keep outright killings to a minimum because getting gutshot is just as much of a deterrent as a killing and would reduce the number of martyrs that killing would produce.) 

It's really that simple.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Once again you hit the nail on the head. And BLM should mean Belt Loops Matter.

    ReplyDelete