Thursday, May 30, 2024

That did it! Trump verdict is in.

Now I'm doing everything I can to stay alive until the election because I will now vote for Donald Trump even if he is sitting in a cell in Rikers on election day.

If I have to write the man in that is exactly what I am going to do.

I may not be alone because I have seen a few polls where even a couple of Hollywood types have changes their minds and are now supporting Trump because they find the treatment he has received to be disgusting.

I would laugh like holy hell if he gets in by a landslide and manages to overcome the upcoming fraud. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I have officially given up on the justice system.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment