Sunday, May 26, 2024

Well, I just added a simple modification to a service rifle

On the front of the bottom handguard I added a sling stud so that I could add a bipod to it to use the rifle for other purposes. I discovered a new game and might want to try it out. 

Also someone told me there is an abundance of ground hogs within reasonable driving distance and the farmer wants them gone. The match rifle is he ticket for this.

While  the sling stud does change the appearance of the rifle for service rifle competition, it's only a tiny sling stud and the local club won't look twice. 

Still, if someone did decide to go full bore rule Nazi I have a spare lower handguard I can swap out to make him a happy camper.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment