Sunday, April 7, 2013

I learned a lot about government by being a drunken sailor.



The other day on an internet forum I am on I asked for anyone that is or was a sailor and had ever had too much to drink to check in. I got over fifty replies.

There are a lot of drunken or former drunken sailors out there.

Most of them likely knew what the reason was that I was asking and a number of them were pretty quick to point out that they stopped spending money when they ran out.

Several of them did not like being compared to Congress because the statement of Congress spending money like a drunken sailor isn't true.

Unlike Congress, sailors stop spending money when they run out.

In the future please refrain from making that inaccurate comparison.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment