Saturday, April 20, 2013

Offhand match today. Running fast early

Running fast as I have an offhand match today.

It's supposed to be 40 rounds, any rifle any sight and the first time I have shot this one as it is a fairly new event at the club.

I had dropped out of things for a while and I returned to find that there is a match scheduled for every weekend. There is a 40 round offhand match that I think I will  enter with a .22.

There is also a 40 shot slow fire at 200 yards which is any rifle any sight and there are 2 service rifle matches.

Of course, I'll use a service rifle for the service rifle matches but for the offhand I'll use a .22 and for the slow fire I think I'll use an M40 and shoot that one off of my belly and out of competition.

Anyway, I'm off to shoot today.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment