Monday, September 2, 2013

I am thinking that it is time

 for me to train another cat to walk with me on a leash.

Tokie has been dead of a number of years and the Orange cat I have now seems to be mellowing out a bit so maybe I can get him to walk with me on a leash like Tokie did.

Tokie and I had a lot of adventures together and we made a lot of people laugh because I walked him while carrying a white cane and weariing sunglasses.

We generally kept our mischief out of the township I live in but the local cops knew about our misadventures and as I would walk the little guy down the street they'd snicker as they drove past.

Here's a hot link to some of the mischief the little guy and I got into. Enjoy.

http://piccolo-ofsailboatsandseeningeyecats.blogspot.com/

The reason I am thinking of training another Seeing Eye Cat is because of Obamacare.

When the reporter from a local TV station got suckered into interviewing me years ago she asked me why I had a cat instead of a dog. I blamed it on managed healthcare.

Now I can blame it on Obamacare.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment