Saturday, September 28, 2013

You will get an 'F'. The whole class would get an 'F'.





I am tired of the failures at life dragging the rest of us down.

1. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

2. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

3. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich.

4. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.

5. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence.

6. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men.

7. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

8. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.

9. You cannot establish security on borrowed money.

10 You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they will not do for themselves

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


"I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” Ben Franklin.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


There has been an email going around for years about a professor told the class that they would all receive the same grade. He would average all of the finals and give every student the average grade.

That to me is a no brainer. Had a professor told me that, I would have gotten up then and there and gone to the office and dropped that class like a stone. It doesn't take me a whole lot of thinking to see an upcoming 'F' when I see it.

The scenario there is the lazy students wouldn't crack a book and the motivated ones would. While there would likely be a few students there that would bust their asses to learn the materiel there would be a pretty good sized chunk of those that would not.

The lazy students would drag the hardworking students down and the result would be failure.

I am getting more and more tired so to speak of sitting in that classroom busting my ass taking notes and spending nights burning midnight oil just to have to share my work with those that are too lazy and stupid to work.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The other day I ran into a guy that got into this business at the same time I started and in the same company. We acutally filled out our pre-hire paperwork together.

We worked together for a while and while I had my nose in a book he was ridiculing me for wasting my time. Now he hates me bacause I am more successful then he is. If you think I ought to split the differences in our pay to make it fair, you can kiss my ass. He had the same chance I did and he blew it.

I busted my ass and studied, took the appropriate tests with the Coast Guard and got licensed. He's still an ordinary seaman.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm sick and tired ot being forced to share my pay with the lazy. I used to be charitable until I decided the government was just taking my money from me and giving it to someone else that was too lazy and stupid to earn their own.

If I was walking down the street with a liberal and snatched his/her/its wallet/purse/grainaol bag and pulled out their money ahd gave it to someone walking by they would likely go stark staring bonkers. Yet these same people condone having the government take my money by force of arms and giving it to someone else. It makes no sense even though its the same damned thing.

I am growing to quickly hate an awful big percentage of the so-called poor. First of all there really isn't a whole lot of true poverty in this country. Look at the EBT card users sometime and most of them are just plain fat. You don't see a lot of people that look like they just got out of Auschwitz, Dachau or Bergen-Belsen.

They're not poor.

Why is the government giving these people free phones? I have to pay for mine and on top of that, I have to pay for theirs. 

The so-called justification is that they need them to look for work. Fat chance. I'd bet that over 99% of the calls they make are to gossip, buy/sell contraband and order pizza because they are too lazy to cook for themselves.

And I'm paying for it.

Over the years I used to donate to various charities but as time has passed I have stopped donating to most of them because the government has gone into the charity business. 

These days the only charities I donate to are those that do things for animals because when you take care of an animal he's grateful. People just want more. 

Truth is if you want to hear it is that if I had to choose between saving a cat and saving a most people, I'd save the cat and have a friend for life. If I saved one of the 47% they'd just take me for granted and likely sue me because the rope I threw them hurt their soft little hands.

I saw the results during Katrina. The welfare mother brushing off the offered MRE with the comment "That's just cold army food." Never mind that the troops live on those for months on end. Was she expecting a steak dinner?

I also saw some celebrity there that took the proffered MRE and was damned grateful for it.

Truth is we're doing it all wrong. We should be feeding the troops steak dinners while they're depolyed overseas. We should be making every effort to give them good, hot meals between patrols.

We should be issuing EBT card holders 21 MREs per person per week, period. I get frustrated picking up a pound of hamburger and seeing a fattie with an EBT card picking out a nice Black Angus steak, which I am paying for.

Frankly I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of seeing people get disability because they have a problem that keeps them from working when they are perfectly capable of having a job.



Here's one from Ted Nugent:

I like big trucks, big boats, big houses, and naturally, pretty women.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some midlevel governmental  functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I don't care about appearing compassionate.

I think playing with toy guns doesn't make you a killer - I believe ignoring your kids and giving them Prozac might.

I think I'm doing better than the homeless.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized. I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird or make me mad.

This is my life to live, and not necessarily up to others expectations.

I don't celebrate Kwanzaa but if you want to that's fine, just don't feel like everyone else should have to.

My uncles and forefathers shouldn't have had to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come disrespect ours and make us bend to your will, get over it.

I believe that if you are selling me a Dairy Queen shake, a pack of cigarettes, or hotel room you do it in English. As of matter of fact, if you are an American citizen you should speak English. 

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them after they tell you to stop if you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the previous line.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I know how to count votes and I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation do a recount when needed.

I know what the definition of lying is, and it isn't based on the word "is"-- ever.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you qualify for any special loan programs, gov't sponsored bank loans, etc., so you can open a hotel, 7-Eleven, trinket shop, or anything else while the indigenous peoples can't get past a high school education because they can't afford it.

I didn't take the initiative in inventing the Internet.

I thought the Taco Bell dog was funny.

I want them to bring back safe and sane fireworks.

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne, Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to that crap from someone else's car when I'm stopped at a red light but I respect your right to.

I don't want to eat or drink anything with the words light, lite or fat-free on the package.

Our soldiers did not go to some foreign country and risk their lives in vain and defend our Constitution so that decades later you can tell me it's a living document ever changing and is open to interpretation the guys who wrote it were light years ahead of anyone today and they meant what they said -- now leave the document alone, or there's going to be trouble.

I don't hate the rich.

I help the poor.

I know wrestling is fake.

I believe a self-righteous liberal with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I own a gun, you can own a gun, and any red blooded American should be allowed to own a gun, but if you use it in a crime, then you will serve the time.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more, if it makes you mad, then invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. 

I don't believe in hate crime legislation. Even suggesting it makes me mad. You're telling me that someone who is a minority, gay, disabled, another nationality, or otherwise different from the mainstream of this country has more value as a human being than I do as a white male, if someone kills anyone, I'd say that it's a hate crime. We don't need more laws! Let's enforce the ones we already have.


I think turkey bacon, turkey beef, turkey fake anything sucks.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child -- it takes a parent with the guts to stand up to the kid and spank his butt and say "NO!" when it's necessary to do so.

I'll admit that the only movie that ever made me cry was Ole Yeller.

I didn't realize Dr. Seuss was a genius until I had a kid.

I will not be frowned upon or be looked down upon or be made to keep silent because I have these beliefs and opinions. I thought this country allowed me that right. 

I will not conform or compromise just to keep from hurting somebody's feelings. 
I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise.

Yes, I guess by some people's definition, I may be a Redneck.

BUT THAT'S JUST TOUGH !!!
                                                                                                                   Ted Nugent





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment