Friday, May 13, 2016

Combat engineers up front!!





Secure the perimeter, get the bridging crew together! The crybabies have cried a river and your assignment is build them a bridge so they can GET OVER IT.

Colleges are supposed to be places of higher learning and places where they are exposed to ideas from all over.

It sure looks like they are being turned into sissy camps. What in the hell is a 'safe speech area'?  It sounds to me like the antithesis of what college is supposed to be!

I see where one of the little cherubs went to pieces when someone wrote 'Trump 16' on the wall in the safe speech area. Boo Hoo! Cry me a river!

What's going to happen when you get out into the real world? 

Have we really created a generation of sissies of that magnitude? If so, stop the world because I want to get off!

That little girl should be sterilized so her DNA can not infect the rest of us!

And that is all I have to say about that.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment