Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I read where a bunch of climate activists

 blocked off a train for quite some time.

I have seen a number of protesters block off interstate highways.

I have seen protesters block off military convoys carrying much needed supplies to a port of embarkment.

I have a solution for this.

We permit those that are being inconvenienced to pass through these blockades by any means necessary and then hold a Darwin Awards ceremony afterwards.

I can see it now. The emcee (Let's dig up the late Ed Sullivan for this one!)stands up and says, "We have a new roster of Darwin awardees. We have a really big shew tonight! Seventeen protesters tried to stop a train!"
Then Ed shows before and after pictures of the seventeen Darwin winners for our viewing entertainment along with a running commentary of what the train/convoy/angry people driving to work/whatever did to them. 

It's break 'em of that habit quick.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment