Monday, May 9, 2016

It's a bit overcast

But maybe it will burn off later. Yesterday was a glorious day,

I restrung my longwire yesterday and it seems to be doing OK as when I tried it out I got a good signal report from Argentina.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Yesterday on Facebook we were looking at old photos of relatives and someone said that the photographers should have written who was who on the back.

I wrote that every time I get my picture taken I hold the booking card carefully to make sure it will be easy to read.

Someone picked up on it immediately but I think my cousin had to think about it for a minute. That is because her side of the family is not afflicted with 'The Disease'.

I think it is hereditary because symptoms of it are showing up in my grand nieces. 

I know I have it bad.

Yesterday I found a great target of opportunity. A nebby neighbor was at the local 7-11. There was also a police officer I know.

I walked up to the cop and quietly whispered, "I got a nebby neighbor in here. Work with me."

He looked a bit confused until I said in a loud enough voice for her to hear. "Hey, how come every time you guys throw me in jail you always put me in between two raving lunatics?"I asked. "I always have to sleep on the floor in the middle of the cell to keep from getting groped. How about you put me on the end for a change?"

That poor cop had a hard time keeping a straight face but looked at me and said, "Next time I'll see what we can do."

It took a couple of hours but it got back to me. I got a call from one of the good guys letting me know the story is all over the neighborhood. Of course, nobody believes I get thrown in jail all the time and they think it's funny watching her make a fool of herself.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment