Monday, May 30, 2016

The other day I referred to the President of the United States as 'Old Jug Ears'.




It really wasn't long ago that I would not have even considered referring to the POTUS with an insulting name like that. At least publicly, anyway.

I don't think it is because I am gtting old and cranky. I just thin that after seven plus long years of his incompetence I've had it.

I used to avoid public slights to the serving president out of respect for the office. However the present occupant of the office has just made me sick and tired of him.

Seven years ago things were not too bad. Now we don't even know which bathroom to use.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment