Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Boy! What a crummy cop he was!

So I get stopped driving 140 mph down the wrong way of a one way residential street. I get pulled over drunk with a beer can in one hand, a hypodermic needle in the other, an open whisky bottle next to a stolen gun and a bag of weed on the seat and a burned out license plate light.

What a bum he was!

The rotten bastard wrote me up for the burned out tail light.

I never seem to catch a break.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Actually one time years ago I did get stopped speeding. I was really moving.

I had gotten off the boat and was headed home after a very late crew change and was a few miles short of my exit. I was overtired, grouchy and wanted to get home. I opened the throttle wide open and was moving. Fast!

Then I got lit up on and pulled over. I told the cop the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and was rewarded for my honesty with a ticket for failing to obey a posted sign, a no points cheap $25 fine.

I considered it a gift from heaven and went home laughing.

I always have wondered how many idiots would have been mad at the cop over it. Some people would complain if you hanged them with a new rope. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment