Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Someone asked me what I would have felt like if

I had lived in Chicago during the St.Vaentine's Day Massacre.

Frankly it would not have bothered me a bit because it was strictly a mob hit.

It would be another thing altogether if the victims had been ordinary people. My attitude towards the criminal element is let them fight.

In fact I don't even sewe why Dewey went after Murder, Inc. in New York. They had over 1000 murders under their belt according to what I read once and all of the victims were involved in criminal activity so it's not like it was a loss.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment